The world of Digital Marketing is experiencing a lot of talk about the latest continued algorithm changes made by Google, especially Google Penguin and Google Panda. It was found that the bulk of the talk surrounds various strategies that can be used to avoid getting penalized by Google or get drastically affected by the constant algorithm changes. Many websites have suddenly found their rankings taking a nosedive, and they are unable to do anything about it. Here, we bring Panda & Penguin Recovery Services and Google Penalty Removal plan and how you can save your website getting affected by this onslaught.
If your website gets bitten by either of the two algorithms, there is no need to panic. You just need to take some corrective action and avail best Google Penalty Recovery services and get back into the business with a bang! Your business may get hit by either Google’s manual penalty or algorithm penalty. It is important to stay away from gray areas to avoid these penalties. If at all, your website is hit by any of these penalties, do not hesitate to avail Google Penalty removal & recovery services and bring your website back to the right track!
We have been closely following these updates over the last year and have at times been a step ahead of it. Our basic focus area is concentrated on locating gray areas on the website as well as the links and erasing them your website’s footprint permanently.
Our main focus on the Penguin recovery lies on the below:
- Compile a list of all the links pointing to domain
- Manually check each domain to check for the Google guideline compliance.
- Getting in touch with the webmasters to get low quality, unnatural links removed. This also includes regular follow-up to ensure that maximum links are removed.
- Once the above is done, we submit the remaining low quality links to the Disavow Tool in Google Webmaster Tools to erase any residual links.
Google Penguin and Panda Recovery Services- Some Facts
To begin with, people must have a clear understanding about Google Penguin and Panda and how both are distinct from each other and how they affect websites. In simple words, those algorithm changes that are made to weed out websites carrying sub-standard content in search results are referred to as Google Panda. As a result of these changes, the article networks that host ads along with poor quality content are severely affected. Many websites have suffered a steep dip in rankings due to Google Panda effect.
Those algorithm changes that are aimed at removing those websites that have gone against the guidelines of Google Webmaster and have implemented practices and techniques that have resulted in website rankings go higher in search, as a result, are referred to as Google Penguin. As a result of Google Penguin, all those websites that over-optimized off-site SEO and on-site SEO were severely affected. Google treat overuse of keyword-based anchor text, link buying, and keyword stuffing or unnatural link profile as indicators or red flags. These practices indicate an attempt to manipulate search rankings.
Many times, it has been seen that some websites experience a dip in search engine rankings due to some other reasons rather than getting hit by Google Panda or Penguin directly. They may suffer a loss of rankings if they place links to sites that were directly hit by either of these two algorithms. There are several other reasons behind the momentary dip in the search engine rankings that can be rectified with a tweak here and there.
Google Penguin Recovery Plan Cost: $250 / monthFor the Google Penguin recovery Services, our focus lies on the below:
- We begin with the content validation looking for any form of duplicacy
- The external backlinks check followed by internal backlinks check
- We also look in detail to the redirect page status for any discrepancy
- Once all the links are checked we then focus our energy on the broken links of the website both internal as well as external
- We also check for the crawling status of the website by Google to ensure that the Google’s visits are regular and uniform without any instance
- Finally we end with the complete checking of the metas to check for any metas which might be poorly written,duplicated, longer or shorter than desired
Google Panda Recovery Services Plan Cost: $250 / monthSuggested Time Frame: 2 months
For the Google Panda recovery, our focus lies on the below:
- Evaluating semantics
- Evaluating website’s current content
- Determine the level of optimisation for exact match terms and check for excesses
- Check Metas
- Check website Navigation
- Review links coming to the website
Contact Best Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi at +91-9560133711 or mail us at email@example.com to get the Panda Recovery Services, Penguin Recovery Services and Google Penalty Removal process started!!!